Blissful Healthcare Application Form
Please find the link below for Blissful Healthcare’s application form:
Once you have submitted your Application Form, a member of staff will review the form and contact you further in regards to a registration interview.
Please ensure you bring the following to your registration appointment. If you fail to bring any of these items we will be unable to register you, meaning we cannot supply you with any work. Your registration will be put on hold until you revisit the branch with your missing documents.
- Proof of Entitlement to work in the UK – UK Passport, EEA Passport, Non EU passport and valid visa, asylum documents or full UK birth certificate.
- Proof of National insurance number
- Utility bill / bank statement
- DBS, recent certificate which should not be more than 3 months old (If not then will need to complete a new CRB/DBS form and need £50.40 for processing fee). If you have registered with the online update service then please bring the CRB/DBS reference number.
- Last five years full address details
- Contact details for references to cover previous two years from the present – these must be from Health Care work / education background – not personal reference contacts.
- Certificates for relevant qualifications and training attended which include ( Moving and handling, health and safety, fire safety, infection control, mental capacity, safeguarding of vulnerable adults, deprivation of liberty safeguards and medication )
- (If you are in the UK on a student visa) – Acceptance letter for your course from college or university.